I will be sharing my favourite christmas sweet recipe, which is this vegan + gluten free fudge. They are delicious, healthy and great to share! This post is a collaboration with the amazing Lily from her blog Tea Lily , make sure to check out her wonderful recipe of shortbread cookies. Please enjoy!!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- In a small pot on medium heat combine coconut oil, cacao powder, peanut butter, maple syrup and stevia.
- Keep on heat and stir until smooth, do not allow it to boil.
- Prepare a loaf pan with baking paper then pour in the mixture. Spread out the mixture until flat and level.
- Put in fridge for 2 hours.
- Store in fridge or freezer and eat in 3 days.
Check out Lily’s social medias:
Thanks for reading, let me know if you make my recipe!! Please don’t forget to checkout Lily’s shortbread recipe on her blog!!
-spread positivity and stay awesome