If your ever in Auckland here’s a few things you should definitely try to do!
- Go To Auckland Zoo: I’m always up for a good day out with the animals! I’ve been to so many zoos I can’t keep count anymore!
- Beaches: There’s a heap of good beaches up here in Auckland. Some of them are quite a drive to get to but they are really worth it! Plus guess what… beaches are free!!!
- Sky Tower: Go up the top of the Sky Tower and see the beautiful view! It is pretty pricey but I recommend doing it at least once and going at night time is spectacular.
- Food: There are soooo many great cafés + restaurants to choose from. Don’t go to fast foods or common ones, try out a restaurant that you can’t go to any where else! Try Elliot Stables it’s my personal favourite.
- Shopping: There are heaps of awesome shops here! From clothes to crafts to body shops. But don’t spend all your time spending money.
- Art Galleries: There’s a lot of talented artists out there so that means lots of art galleries!
- Mt Eden: Have a walk up the dormant volcano of Mt Eden. It is the highest peak it the city so you can get a 360° view!
- Rainbows End: It’s the theme park of Auckland. It’s really fun to spend a nice warm day there. Make sure you step out side of your comfort zones!
That’s only a few ideas! Make sure you research so that there is never a dull day because there is so much to experience here.
My Top Tips:
- Use public transport like buses and trains or walk!! Because they save a lot of money and are better for the environment.
- Spend your time wisely and make the most of it.
- Take lots of photos so you can’t forget the fun you had.
- Have fun!! 😄